The mood of the day.

Fell free to add some comments to help me write the stories you enjoy !

All the blog's stories are my own fantasies.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'll hang with both of you !

As usually they were occupied at each other when Helen came to their cell.
How have they managed to be both in the same cell, with no body else?
The death corridor cells have bars behind the door. And both of them appeared nude behind the bars, absolutely shameless.
-I'm coming there for some explanations about, your, Err, execution, may I go in ?
They both turn around showing their back and giving their wrist to be cuffed as the procedure imposed before anybody can get in the cell with them. Helen quickly cuffed each of them. The guard open the cell and as Helen get in she asked for the door to be closed also.

-Hi, said Helen, I'm no judge, My job is to help you preparing this event. There is some choices you can do, I can do them for you, but it is better we choose together. I imagine you're scared about it. It may help speaking about it. I'll sleep at thejail, so you can ask for me whenever you want.

-Will,... Will we be executed soon asked Melinda who was weeping since she heard the execution word...

-Maybe answered Helen. In fact it is one of the things you have to decide...

-We really can decide that asked unbelieving Melissa  ?

-You can choose tomorrow, the day after, or to have it delayed for four months, but please..

-If we choose to have it delayed could we choose to have it delayed once again then?

-Of course Not, The execution is confirmed, it means you've no way out, but I have things to explain to you before you can make a choice.

-No matter, said Melinda, I choose to have it delayed.

-Hoo! please let me explain... If you think you're not able to hear what I've to say let your friend choose for you, and if none of you can choose let me do it for you, but do not choose without knowing.

Melissa who seemed to be brave asked Helen to explain : "I'm afraid of the execution, but now we're here for months and I've realized it will happen, and I'll try to have guts up to the end, but Melinda doesn't. And even I'm not sure of my reaction when I am facing it. I think it will help a little if you said us how it will happen."

-You've been sentenced to be hanged to death...

- Yes they will put a noose around our neck and throw us in a hole and we will be dead that's all, cried Melinda...

-That's long drop hanging, it's very short, once the rope is tighten you're dead, but there is also short drop, in fact nowadays there is no longer any drop, the rope is hoist up to when your feet don't touch the floor. It took between 5 to 15 minutes before you loose consciousness, and half an hour before you're dead.

-My god cried Melinda, will we be hanged that way?

-In fact you've been sentenced to short drop, but it has been commuted to a fixed time hanging...

-It means ?

-It means that you won't be "dropped", you'll have a support, and if you survive the fixed time you won't be killed...

-Tanks my god ! Shouted Melinda

-How many time is it, asked Melissa ?

-I do not know, but generally it is out of reach, something about two hours, and the support is trapped, The only one person I've seen who has survived to it was a man, is support was a kind of ant-hill, and he had been covered with honey. He survived, but with his leg and genitals were burnt. He had to be castrated...

-Ho! My god! Cried Melinda again, why, why ?

-So my advice is to kick the support away. Perhaps they will give to you once again, but not twice. It means to be brave on the moment...

-It's easy to say, asked Melissa, but hanging is hurting a lot also, you might not know.

-Well, I really know how hanging is. If I was to be hanged like you will be I would kick the support.

-You've been hanged?? asked both Melinda and Melissa

-Several times, and a couple of time up to loose consciousness, answered a redden cheeks Helen.

-How it's for your job ?

-Err, really not, I choose the job because I like to be hanged, and I thought I could help sentenced people.

-But How could you like...

-Please, let me explain again. There is in and out execution. "In" executions take place in a room in the prison. Each condemned can invite one people sometimes two. "Out" executions take place in the prison yard and every body can go and see it. There is an admission charge. Your execution will be "out"

-...

-Normally the sentenced persons choose their clothes for the execution, unless they've been condemned for sexual offence in which case they will have to be nude.

-So, Nude, outside in our case said Melissa, we are to be an example...

-It's possible, in four months we will be In January, so If you want to have to walk naked in the snow to be hanged, up to you. In your situation I'd prefer to be hanged a sunny day of August. It's sexier to be nude when it's warm than when it's snowy. said Helen winking."

Helen's last sentence convicted the two girls, who realised that they were nude almost all the time since they
were imprisoned. Melinda inclined her head onto Melissa's shoulder.

-So it will be tomorrow asked Melissa?

-The executions began at ten in the morning, whatever you choose it will be published this evening. There will be more people the day after than tomorrow, but perhaps, you want anybody to come to be with you. Perhaps you need some preparation."

-Will we be hanged together asked Melinda?
-Will we be hanged with other people asked Melissa?

-If you choose the same day, you'll be hanged at the same time because you've been condemned for something you've made together. Nobody else can be hanged with you. You won't have to wait for somebody else execution. The only exception would be for someone who would have helped you to escape."

-You said we had choices to do?

-Err yes, the choices...  In fact the choices concern your body. I propose you could do to a hairdresser and an aesthetician. So that you could have removal of hair if you are interested. Not that you really need something but often women like that. Often also those that are to be executed nude wanted a pubic hair cut or even to have it shaved."

-The prison hairdresser asked Melinda and Melissa.

-No, I get the right to have one or your choice. Mine is ready to come this afternoon to show you some examples, and to come tomorrow morning, or the day after. So is my aesthetician, and I also know a masseur.

The two girls looked at each other, and then at Helen. "What is the best pubic hair cut for hanging asked Melissa."

-It's you to choose, said Helen raising her dress, and then pulling down her G-string revealing a heart shaped public hair with hairless lips, That's my choice."

-I wonder why not shaved said Melinda.

-I find it girlish answered Helen, Try to keep a small area of hair there at first, and if you don't like it you could have it removed then.

-It's a good idea said Melissa.

The door opening sound make Helen jump loosing her pants. She quickly pulled her dress back, hoping the guard hadn't seen any thing.

-You're called at the head miss.

-OK.

-Tomorrow said Melissa and Melinda, we don't want any body to come. Will you come and see us this afternoon ?

-Of course Said Helen.

Once Helen had left the cell, the guard removed the handcuffs

-Oh! please Helen asked Melinda, Can I ask something to you?

-Of course, from now you're under my responsibility

-Do you think we could have a dildo, Melinda said slowly so that the guard cannot hear, you know, theses with two ends...

-Such objects are forbidden Melinda said Helen, I'll see what I can do... but please do get dressed by 2.00PM.

Helen was wondering why she did show her cunt to these girls. Hopefully the guard did not see it otherwise she could have been accused of homosexuality and she would have finished like theses girls whose crime was to love each other. What is more a sexual offence in the prison and the sentence would be immediate. In fact Helen did not fear being hanged; she was used with her husband. But being hanged in public would be different.

The prison director was laughing when she found herself in front of him. As usually Helen's wants where accepted. Since she was here death executions were easier and the small things she asked for sentenced were nothing for getting peaceful sentenced people. But she didn't dare asking for the dildo.

Driving back to home Helen was surprised, she dreamed awaked that Melinda was pushing this dildo into her cunt as Melissa was pinching her nipples and they where laughing... She never really had sex drive to another woman, Of course she had dreamed a woman would caress her but there was a man in that dream and the other women rope was more teasing her than anything else. But in that case it was true women in the dream... In the need for touching her, she realised that she had lost her string in the girls' cell.

Minutes later she found herself in front of her dildos. When her husband hangs her, he sometimes teases herself with one of them. Why was her here ? She ate quickly after having the hairdresser, the masseur and the aesthetician called. She had to fill the time her girls had left before their execution.

When the girls' cell opened again a few minutes later, they were not dressed as Helen expected. But what's more they were in a funny position to rub one's cunt on the other. The guard was laughing as Helen cuffed the girls. Helen turmoil was great as she entered the cell and she felt herself wet. The girls were dressing up and Helen saw her G-string on a bed as they had both their strings on. Then she dropped her bag on the floor and a dildo rolled out from it as the guard bent down on it...

A few Minutes later, Helen found herself handcuffed, her hand in the back, in the director office, The dildo and her string with her name written on it on the desk. The director asked to the guard to leave.
-What have you done Helen! If only you asked me? Why do you think these girls are in same cell? Because one really love the other. I don't mind they are lesbian. I'm not happy to have to kill them because of their sexual orientation. They asked me for the dildo, but I refused. The reason is I do not want any questions from the guards. And imagine, with their continual sexual orgy, it's not easy for me. If only you've asked me, But now I have no choice, I must have you hanged tomorrow with them"
-I understand, sir"
-I have nobody to replace you, so... Err, what really does the hairdresser ?
-Hair cut, sir, people do not want to think to their execution, so...
-I understand, I imagine, I should propose you to go...
-I'll share Melissa and Melinda hanging, Shall I share their afternoon.
-That's what I proposed to you. But I also ask you to have the responsibility of the group.
-But I'm no more...
-I know, but ... I always trust you... ...I tried to get you out of that, but the sentence was already done.
-I've made a mistake, but I'll deserve your confidence.
-Helen, are you a lesbian ?
-I do not know... 
-Do you want to share Melinda and Melissa's cell
-I... I think
-Tomorrow you will say me...   ...if you're lesbian
-Yes sir.
-Have a good afternoon.
-Can you ask my husband
-Yes
-I want him to put the noose around my neck
-Of course Helen.
-Thank you.

An finally Helen found herself her hands cuffed in her back with strings from her hands to her legs with anklecuffs as Melissa and Melinda where cuffed in the same way but with there hands ahead. Some strings were added from Helen to each of the other Girls. "Here are the keys" laughed the guard putting a necklace around Helen neck. Due to the anklecuffed they travelled slowly throught the prison. Helen shame was high, it was perhaps what was arousing her so much. If she could she would have tryed to touch her clitoris, but that was not possible she will have to wait to humble herself before her hairdresser and asking him to uncuffed them and to cuff them back to the hair seat.
-Hi Helen, said the Hairdresser. You make me confused, I do not now how it works, you did it every time.
And He quickly cuffed the girls to the seats, and proposed them some coffee.
-I propose to wash your head today so that you'll be better before the aestetician, and we choose a hair cut.
-Do we have to choose something Helen Melissa asked , who was comforted by Helen sentence, as she will share their fate her advice will not be so bad.
-Try short hair, or something like, bun plait or ponytail. If long hair get traped in the noose it's not funny, and
you usually have them at your front when you're cuffed...
Every body laugh as Helen Hair were in front of her face...
-Buns are for oldtimer said Melinda
-What about dreadlocks ? proposed the hairdresser.
The girls finally choosed bunches for the end of the afternoon, because it's so girlish, and a ponytail for the next day.
Helen got a plait.

The French man kissed each girl on her mouth and let them cuffed on their hair seat in the prison hairdressing salon.The keys are on the table near the door he said, good afternoon girls !

A few minutes later came the aesthetician.
-Hi girls, Helen you spoke about two personns, and the director just said that you're three, I'm not sure I would have time !
-Hi Chantal, How are you ?
-Envious, I understand the reason why you choosed to be hanged Helen, these hair cut of your are the best I've ever seen.
-I can let my place for you Chantal.
-I don't want to deprive any of you, so who's the first ?
-Melinda Is the youngest of us, I think she should go first ! replied Helen.
-So where's Melinda's Keys, You'll have to strip naked and lie down on the table.
As soon as Melinda was on the table, Chantal shackles her wrist and ankles so that she cannot move.
Helen and Melissa got back their handcuffs and anklecuff to be able to see Melinda.
-What do we do asked Chantal
Before Melinda could answer Helen replayed
-Hair removal from legs to waist with a square of hair left over the sex.
-Eh! Said Melinda...

Chantal was professional and Melinda was happy at the result when she was uncuffed to turn onto her belly.
The buttock hair removal was not so easy... And when it has been finished Melinda and Melissa asked Chantal
if Melinda could keep naked. That worried Chantal who agree if Melinda Hands were cuffed in her back.
The program was the same for Melissa who got naked and cuffed hand in her back as Helen stripped. For Melissa and Melinda who were near from black hispanic girls the white body of Helen seems unreal. She was a true blonde.

Before Helen can answer Chantal, Melinda and Melissa aked a full Hair removal from legs to waist, and nothings on her pubis. Chantal asked Helen, who first reaction was to close up her legs realised that she did not unlike to be tied and humiliated, so she said to Chantal to make what the girls said. delighted Melissa and Melinda  also asked Chantal to remove Helen's moustache. For the buttock hair removal Melissa suggested that Helen were tied so that she could kneel down. When Helen had been untied she discovered that her pubis was shaved, but a H shape was left over her lips. She wanted to touch it, but Chantal cuffed
her like the girls were.
-What do you think about that ? asked Chantal
They looked at each other and finally they all asked to have their pubis shaved no black square for Melinda and Melissa and no yellow H for Helen.

They had some cream on their breast, and all sort of treatment, Chantal performed for her.

They were cuffed and naked when the masseur remplaced Chantal. Melinda and Melissa felt ashamed to be naked and shave and asked to dress up. The man let them do, one after the other. At Helen turn, Melissa said that Helen could stay naked and that she would start the massages. Helen found herself tied onto the table as Melinda and Melissa asked massages for her. Strangely the girls asked for massages around buttock, pubis, thigh and breast, and Helen hardly hold back her sighs.

When Helen's Massage ended, Melissa said Helen could stay onto her table during their massages. Poor Helen felt more and more humiliated tied spread onto the table, with her sex wet and open. She even realized that she was unable to hold back a waist movement. At the moment Melissa and Melinda were tied onto table but with their underwear on and their legs tight.

Finally Melissa and Melinda got dressed and cuffed and before Helen could leave her table the masseur spoke about sexuality

-I've heard you've been sentenced because you're lesbian. Are you interested in an aphrodisiac ?
-I do not think we need it replyed Melissa, and do not hope anything from us...
-Do not repeat it, I'm gay... I'm not interested by women. What I proposed to you is a branch of tree.
put some sap onto somebody genitals and you'll see the arousal about 5 minutes after and about 1 or 2 hours...
-How can we get it back to our cell ?
-I have a solution, did he said taking a condom, sliding the branch into it, and closing it by a knot. Melissa take from the masseur hand and directly drive it in Helen's cunt saying, "Its long since she wait for having somethings here". Helen would have cryed, She was wondering why Melissa was so cruel to her.

A few minutes later Helen was dressed and cuffed the girls stringed to her, and she was driving them through the prison, the branch moving into her cunt. Walking was made hard by the branch, the ankle cuff Helen wasn't used to, but also by Melissa who wasalways pulling at her string.

When they were back at their cell, a bed has been added in the cell for Helen. The three girls were happy not to have to wear these strings and cuff. The door wasn't closed that the director came to them.
-Helen, here are the tieing solution. call for me when you have chosen.
Melissa took the bag from Helen's Hands, "what's that !" did she said. As Helen began to raise her dress to get the branch back, Melissa said : "Stop, what are you doing"
-I just wanted to remove."
-Do not. I decide who do what and when. stay here, and she emptied the bag on the floor.
There were here, Helen's dildo, ropes and a pair of cuff. Melinda tried to get the dildo but Melissa stopped her also.
-Melinda, Helen, strip. Helen, tie Melinda hands in her back, and do not touch to your cunt.
As Helen was tying Melinda Melissa stripped also, and then she cuffed Helen.
-Sorry, but I'm not good at knots she said removing the branch from Helen's belly.
She sat onto a bed with her legs put together with her butts so that when she spread her knee her cunt was
visible to the two other girls. She began to put he head of the dildo on her pussy.
-OK Helen, you wanted to see lesbian girls in action, so you will see... explain us this tying story.
Helen and Melinda was aroused at Melissa sight, and Helen hardly can said
-It's the way they will tie our hands for hanging.
-Is there a "choice" asked Melissa whose eyes can hardly stay open
-Err, yes you can choose handcuffed as I am
-And ? aked Melissa trying to put the dildo head into her opening
-Like Melinda with the hands crossed
-Melissa seems to have an after tought, and she stand up and undo Helen's cuff which needn't any key
-Please tie me in the next solution she asked.
-The next solution is similar to Melinda's but with the hands joined, It's more uncomfortable in my opinion,
but it forces your breast.
-The position hurst a little... Helen Take my place on the bed, you can play with your toy but only on yours lips

Helen hesitated, but finally she sat opening her legs to reveal her cunt and clit to the two girls. After such a day
It was good to feel that plastic penis onto her sex, she closed her eyes...
-Stop ! shouted Melissa...
The dildo head was near Helen's opening...
-Untie Melinda please... I know that's not easy to stop at that moment.
Helen was disappointed, but on the other hand she was happy the feel the arousal growing...
Melissa ordered that Melinda ties Helen in the next way which was crossed hand in the back with a rope around the belly
-That way you cannot use your hand on on side explained Helen.
It was Melinda turn to show her play with the dildo, and she seemed to be used to take her time, she didn't tried to make it slide into her. She sat on the penis laying on the bed an make it roll from one butt to the other as she was looking at the cuffs
-Why didn't you choose a double ended one she asked to Helen.
-Err, I didn't buy it today, it's mine... Eh Stop Melinda !
Melinda was trying the cuffs
-Tied as we are, we hardly could uncuff you, you know !
-But I want to try the cuffs
-Let's try the next solution proposed Melissa
-It's the cuffs I want to try. clic!
the first loop was closed around her wirst. Then she untied Helen, who closed the other loop.
-Ehh! there is no keys but it's not possible to uncuff
-Of course, said Helen laughing... They are real,
-What the next way Helen, asked Melissa
Then Helen warpped Melissa elbows for the next variation.
-It's worst than before, said Melissa laughing.
Then Helen untied the elbow rope to tie a new one around Melissa's belly
-It's the analog variant as the one I was tied, but with joined hand.
-OK, All these joined hand variant are not comfortable...
-And what's more, they tend to make you bent forward, what is not a good thing when you're going to be hanged
-So your advice is...
-Hand cross tied, with the belly rope, if you think you may try to escape your fate, but if you aren't ashamed
of sexuality I have a better advice.
Helen Untied Melissa who learnt how to make knot. Helen make her tie a loop around her belly, and then pass the
bit of rope between her legs and use it to tie her hand crossed but behind.
-Great ! said Melissa and Melinda together...
-That's the only "hand behind" solution for women.
-It doesn't work for men ?
-They don't need belly rope since the hand are tied to their balls...   ...The idea is you cannot reach your neck.
-But can masturbate !
-Unless you have long arms you cannot, because, once hanged you will be streched, said Helen on her tiptoes to show, but you can use the crotch rope, It's harder, but it works
-Eh! Stop that Helen said Melissa laughing...
-The last solution is for violent people.
Melissa insisted to Tie Helen this way...
-The rope around the wrist pass over the shoulder, over the nipple but under the other one and under the arm, you turn around the back and pass under by breast, another turn which pass over the breast, and the last one pass under the nipple and over the next at the opposite a the fist turn, finally you pass over the shoulder and tie to the wirst...
-It makes you a bra !
-Sort of, but it's very hurting if you try to use any muscle from your arms. For very violent people, they tie together the over and under breats rope, oh please Melissa no...
Of course Melissa tried, and found herself satisfied by Helen tied breast which was turning red or purple...
-Do we have other choices ?
-Err, This tiing is not a choice, it will be used if you try anything. We will be tied in our cell about one hour
before the execution. You can choose to have your ankle free, cuffed or tied, but this will be done on the gallows.
From the cell to the gallows we will be ankle cuffed.
-Want do you suggest, asked Melissa slowling spanking her.
-I've no opinion on that. One girl chosed to be tied at ankles and knees because she was to be hanged naked and did not want to show her genitals... It's up to you. I think I'll choose free ankle.
-OK, said Melissa whose fingers where visiting Helen's Ass.
-The two last choices are more... Hummm! ...lavaltorial..
-...
-Often hanged people defecates or urinates, so It's proposed that they put a kind of cork, in the anus or urethra.
-Once again what's Helen advice for being hanged with pleasure.
-The cork in the urethra seem to be very painful and it's place about one or two hours before, so choose it only if you're so bothered by pissing in public. For the anus one, every people that chosed it said that it tooks five to tens minutes to be used of it, so I think It's a good choice.
-Does it really happens that people craps ask Melinda worried.
-Never with corks, but the more scared they are, the more it happens.
-You've already been hanged Helen, and
-I pissed as I loose consciousness, but I wasn't scared
-Are you
-Of course, I am, this time it won't be a game...
-You're not scared of being Hanged but of being killed asked Melissa
-That's right
-I'm scared of being Hanged but not of diing replied Melissa
-I'm scared of both criied Melinda.

-Take it as a game, being breathless is arousing...
-You think asked Melissa whose finger were back on Helen's nipples, pinching them
-More than you can think.

-How a hurting thing can be arousing asked Melinda coming next to Helen caressing her Breast
with her own breast
-Look at what Melissa is doing to be, its hurting and arousing
-But you seem to like it said Melissa
But Helen was looking Melina's breast flow onto her breast and belly to her pubis. The cuff girl thrust
her breats between Helen's thigh who imagined a moment that it will enter her cunt like her Husband's penis
-Shower, it will be meal time.
Once untied Helen would have touch herself but Melissa was keeping an eye on her.

When they came back from the meal the girls asked Helen to strip, and cuffed her once again.
-Oh! Please, tie my hands crossed in my back but not the cuffs please.
Melissa agreed, but has another idea and Helen found herself with her wrist tied to her knee,
so sat on a bed she was unable to close her legs. A ripped piece of sheet sank in her mouth.

-So you wanted so bad to see lesbian girls, you'll just have a look... said Melissa

Helen saw that Melissa ruled the couple, Melinda would have played with Helen, but Melissa only authorize some kiss on Helen breast or cunt...

It was night, when they stopped exhausted. Poor Helen had never been so excited, and was hoping her patience would be recognized.

-Do you know the aphrodisiac, Helen asked Melissa ?
-Err, It's not an aphrodisiac, it irks, so on gentials its arousing as a side effect. If you abuse of it a side effect it a burning, but it can appear only one or two day after use, so we do not not have to worry about that.
-So lets try it.
Melissa make Helen rotate so that she founded herself the butt in the air, and face on the bed, and she felt the
branch thrusting her arse-hole.
-No please, the sap only the sap and not there...
-How do I get the sap ?
-munch it...

A few minutes later Helen was unable to control herself with munched sap in her arse and on her nipples she was trying to rub herself on whatever she could get. But Melissa only give permission for licking the girls cunts and asses.

When Melissa decided to go to bed, Melinda asked for Helen, and got the right to fulfill her but with the hand tied. Helen never had a so violent orgasm before. It was growing slowing since the middle of the afternoon. and she finnly felt aslept next to Melinda both tied, with their respectives taste in mouth.

They were awaken by the guards who drived them to the hospital room.
-Hi girls said the doctor, I'll ask you to strip and to show me what kind of cork you want."
Helen went first and asked for the shit one. The doctor stick something in her ass as she was kneeling. Once more she felt humiliated, does she need that ? When the doctor turns something and the thing in her ass
began to swell slowly. Do not try to resist Helen. The other girls were shackled to other tables and got
the same treatment as Helen. But Melinda asked also for the piss cork. When a small pole was inserted into her urethra she began to change her mind, But cryied when it began to swell also. I'm just dilating these hole so that they will tense arround the corks.

It was Hurting at the begining but Melissa and Helen began to enjoy it with time.
-How more than an inch, Helen, You've ever been sodomized ?
-Err... Yes, I have been...
suddenly the stick contrated and she felt something round and sticky being pushed into her anus.
-That's right for you...
She saw the the doctor choose something like a pingpong ball with the right size coat it with glue and push it in Melissa and Melinda Ass. Melinda was in Tears when a glued rag had been pushed into her urethra. The way back was strange. Melinda weeped all the way and seemed to have difficulties to walk. At the opposite Helen and Melissa felt a stange sensation of massage in their anus which was not so bad.

When they arrived at their cell the airdresser was waiting for them. So they were cuffed with their hand in their back as the procedure imposed when a non-captive is in a cell. He arranged their hairstyle that were broken by the night. Sitting provided new sensation and Melissa and Helen look at each other and laught. The airdresser laugh also, it's not bad being corked ?

Helen plait has been fold up on her head to clear the nape of her neck. When air dresser proposed it, she felt scaring waves from her belly. In a few hours she will be dead. Seating and seating again helped her to chase away that idea thinking at that arousing cork.

Looking at the girls, she felt that Melissa also found that way not to think to future. Melinda at the opposite was fully scared, and only found pain with her urethra cork.

As a leaved, the hairdresser give them a box they hide for the guards.
-Your husband gave it for you. You three are marvelous, bye !

Once uncuffed Melissa opened the box
-What're thoses balls ?
-They are for us. It keeps you aroused when you walk or run. You silde a pair in your vagina and they will give you sensations as they clink together.
-It's a choice we have, or ... asked Melissa.
-The best way to avoid pain and being scared is to focus onto pleasure, that's why I provide such things as theses balls or aphrodisiac to sentenced people. If you concentrate onto sexual excitation, you'll be able to forget the pain.
-YOU LIE shouted Melinda...
-try the balls Melinda, try to get sensation from your butt cork
-I don't fell anythings but from the piss cork, it's unbearable it burns, It cannot stand it, I don't want to hang, I don't want to die...
-Keep cool, try to focus on your butt, said Melissa as she tried to touch Melinda but cork with her hand...
-Stop, You just think about sex and hurting people, let me alone throwing herself on her bed.
Helen and Melissa tried to put their geisha balls, but they were too big so they had to help on the other and to add spittle.
-It hurts a little, but hoo, each motion is a new sensation. Its very little but non-stop, I won't be able to have it out of mind.
-I asks for big ones because I don't want them to slide out a the wrong moment.
Melissa laughed, but was scared thinking about loosing that at the end of the rope.
-We should ask for our hand behind ? asked Melissa
If you think about sex, you will build your orgasm whatever you can masturbate or not, but there is more frustration if you cannot.
The problem come from you. When you will be hoisted you may try to take the rope with your hand, If you do that you will hurt yourself because of the crotch rope.
-I imagine men tightening their balls, said Melissa too scared to laugh.
-Some time at the end of the hanging some reflex does the same, for the begining you can try to have the rope on one side to avoid it to be between the lips. But the action is too violent you will hurt yourself. It's you to choose, It will be mine. I think Melinda should take her hands crossed on her back, perhaps with belly rope.
-DO NOT CHOOSE FOR ME !
-I hesitate, said Melissa, I do not want to hurt myself I think I will choose hands in the back.
-We should strip, do you want me to spread the aphrodisiac on your lips ?
-I do not want anything from you two, Its hurting so much
-It would help Melinda, said Helen munching...
-Isn't it too early ? ask Melissa
-In a few minutes you will have you hands tied in your back, so...
-Hooo no...
Helen and Melissa spread the sap onto their lips, clitoris, and nipples, but also liked themsleves when Helen asked
-Please can put some of it on my ass
-You like it yesterday ?
-A lot said Helen blushed.
-Have you really been sodomised asked Melissa spreading the product between Helen's butts Hoo I can see the white cork !
-Yes, but I didn't like it, I was frightened by the cork, but as all sentenced that tried it were convinced, I decided to try... Ehh! don't touch it...
-Really
-If you continue I won't be able to prepare your butt... Hooo that's too good...
-Do it slowly as you prepare me...
-I see yours also, that's curious Hooo please...
-I never though I could get that from my butt... Melinda come and yours to us...
But Melinda was crying on her bed.

These play did not had time to finish, that the cell door opened.

-Helen, It's time to be tied, That's good you're naked.
-Hey these ankle cuff have a very short string !
-That's the rule.

And Helen get into the cell her hand tied behind with the crotch rope, unable to make a step longer than a feet. Melissa laugh at her trying to hide her fright. But with her hand in her back walking with a so short string was difficult. Melinda did not moved, so the guards had to get and strip her. As she babbled something like behind she got the same tiing as Helen.

-I hope we were tied in the same way said Melissa to Melinda... But... But how can I masturbate now ?
-I warn you laughed Helen.
Helen and Melissa tried to lick one the other, but the so short ankle cuff made it too difficult.

Helen began to scare about waiting the execution for an hour like that, but the door opened.

-It's time to go !

-Now ? asked Helen the execution is in 50 minutes.
-With the ankle cuff you have that's what you'll need.
Throat dried, the three girls began a small steps walk through the prison. Helen anxiety was false, the situation required all their minds not to fall with all the arousing stuff they had. Even so they were frozen dread when they saw the tunnel light with their gallow in front of them. Melinda was supported by a guard as she refused to walk. Helen and Melissa were as they were drunk. each step giving them great sensations.
-How could we get up this scaffolding, Melissa asked in a blow to Helen.
-They will uncuff on ankle...
-Please it no longer time to speak.
Melissa was surprised that she was so excited and so little scared, perhaps the show was begining.
For Melinda it was a true nightmare.

When they get out of the tunnel they felt the hot sun on their skin, and it helped Helen and Melissa to be brave.

In front of the gallows a guard asked Helen, and unshackled one ankle so that she could get up. Melissa had to wait until Helen's cuff was shackled again. "How do they want she escapes" she tought. Being able to make normal step was good, but once up she realised that Helen was on her support, and with her ankle string she couldn't get down. She soon was on the same situation standing on a box a few feets behind Helen on her left. On her left a thrid box was for Melinda. Looking up she saw two beams. one passed over Helen with one noose, the other passed over herself and the other box, with two nooses. She felt scared and tried to play with her cork and balls to change her mind.A few meters from her she realized that Helen also was moving her waist in a way that let her think she was doing the same thing. Melinda had not been unshackled, the guards carried her.

A guard came to Melissa : "Usualy it is Helen, who noosed the women sentenced, do you care if it is a man ?"
-I would have prefered Helen, of course, or a woman, but if it means to wait any longer...  Who will noose
Helen ?"
-Her Husband"
-Can he noose me also ?"
The guard asked Helen's Husband who smiled at Melissa nodding from its head saying yes. Melinda didn't answered the guard. The guard was still near Melissa, so she asked him, what they were waiting for.
-There is a preparation for Helen, It's coming
-What kind of preparation
-She had to be smeared with honey.
Melissa felt highly scared, and when the guard saw it he said.
-Only her, not for you.
-Thank you
-You're very pretty, you know, I like your hairstyle.
-That's kind of you.
-I'm very unhappy, you know, Helen changed our job, before all sentenced were like your friend or worst
-Do you think it's easy to have to be strangled ?
-Do you think it is easy to do that to pretty girls like you.

A man came and coated Helen with honey from waist to legs. Helen tried to blink at Melissa and at Melinda
"She's so brave" said Melissa's Guard.

Helen's Husband took the noose that was going down and put it around her neck, tighten it and set the knot
behind her left ear. He kissed her. As soon as he released the rope it tightened and Helen was on her tiptoes
with a gurgle. Melinda cried.
Two men came from each side pulling each half box releaving Helen support : a Ant-Hill. But as the box opened Helen took her foot high and kick the Ant-hill braking it in pieces. She was dangling and seems so quiet.

Melissa saw her hands and the undulations of her body, she understood, what Helen was doing.

A voice came from her left : "You want to catch up with her ?"
-I do think said Melissa a little scared, you're her husband."
-Yeah, I some way you stole her, But I've not grudge against you. Do you prefer your knot on the back or on the ear"
-Like hers, exactly like hers". She couldn't leave her from her eyes. She was turning so quietly.
-It is a good choice, I think you will have a good time, can I kiss you ?"
-Does it hurts her ?"
-When I kiss her ? I don't hope so"
-Noo, "
Melissa looked at him laughing.
-A least a look ! Did he say putting the noose on her neck.
She felt something in her legs, the guard unshackled her ankles. The knot tighten around her neck, so was Melinda as she see without fear. She felt the kiss with a tongue on her mouth. Before she could say anything, he released the rope and she was on her tiptoes. Then she felt the pain around her neck, but also the arousing between her legs. Breathing was possible pushing on her legs, and in her terfull eyes she saw Helen kicking.
Helen lungs were burning and she couldn't help kicking for a support. Melissa was controlling the events. The pain was bearable, and she remenber to focus on sex. She even asked Helen's husband to fuck her, but her stangled voice couldn't be heard from anybody. Her head was pushed on the right, but as she was slowly truning around she saw Helen near from purple, and then Melinda which might be as red as she might be.
Up to now hanging was not so bad for Melissa. For Melinda things were different. She only concentrated
on the pain, the pain from her neck, from her head, from her lungs, from her urethra. She was already panicked and she was trying to jump to get her breathe, sawing her crotch with her hands.

Helen was fighting her burning lungs with the pleasure she was building between her legs. The tears in her eyes did not allow her to see any things around her. She was alone between the floor and the sky. Flying in her dreams...

Melissa began to panic when she felt the support sliding... Then she saw that Melinda Box was being opened, so was hers. Unable to see what will be in she couldn't find the force to kick it and posed her feet on it. Melinda was already so paniced that she did not realised her support had been changed. It is only when she felt cold she realised that it was not possible for her to let her feet on this icy support which was slippery. At the opposite Melissa understood quickly what to do when she got her feet burnt. Thinking to Helen she tryed to raise her legs, but the pain in her neck was unbearable. Hopefully her position change gave her a pleasure wave from her balls, so she got the force to raise her feet and kick the hotplate. The dangling helped her by sanding waves of pleasures, so she managed to balance herself from her rope. She realised that she was pulling at her hands, and thanks Helen for her advices. The guard put the plate again but as she was balancing she kicked it again without knowing.

Suddenly Helen felt the orgasm exploding low in her belly. It was the most violent orgasm she never had before. All her body was shaking form it, and it seems for her during hours. When the last waved had passed she felt exausted unable to raise her legs. She hardly felt her legs moving, but was unable to control them. Up to there she felt so hot and now all seems so cold. Then she felt something hot flow on her legs. Was she able to understand ? She did not exactlyremenbered who she was and flet unconscious as she pissed.

Melissa had more difficulties to fight pain from her neck with the waves of sexual arousing, and when her lungs began to burnt she would had shouted. Her dance was more hysteric, as she wanted so bad to find any support, even the hotplate. Fortunatly her legs fidgetness made the balls to bang together stronger. She was surprised by the orgasm waves that made her shake. Around her a few people understood the reason why she was rubing her legs together so quickly. They would have help her but she needn't them in her imagination the rope was passing through her cunt like a big penis she would impale on. At that instant, she regreted not to have meet any men. She thought about Helen Who was dying for a lesbian experience. Would Melissa have enjoyed been sodomized ? That is what she wonder once exhausted by her orgasm. A few hours ago she was scared by hanging, not diing, now she enjoyed hanging, she would so badly to have to live enough for some more experiences. She would have retained her piss but realised she couldn't, all hers though became blurred and she tought she felt asleep.

Melinda was pain only, her feet were iced, her legs were cramps bounded, her crotch was hurting like hell, sawed by the rope and burnt by the cork glue, her neck was constricted by the noose and made breathing difficult, her blood drumed at her temples for the most formidable headhache she never had, her lungs began to burn. As she concentrates on each pain she decovered one another to concentrate on. Of course she felt some arousing from her lower belly, but she never help it to build, as she needed to bequiet to concentrate on sex. When her lungs were burning too much she overcame her legs pain to get some new air, but the reward
for some much efforts was very little. Her eyes were blured by tears so she could only see colours and movements. Perhaps did she noticed, Helen and Melissa were not moving so much. At one moment the ice cube leaved and she felt. She hopelessly kicked But never though it was a chance for her as Helen explained her. As soon as the guard give her the block of ice again she pushed so hard on it, to get some air, but the knot had thightened, and breathing was made so difficult that she lost awareness and hanged limp from her rope.

It is only three days later, that she awaked. She had been successful. But the noose broked her voice box, so she never had been able to speak again. Unsticking her corks resulted into incontinence, and her clitoris and sexual lips had been so badly damaged by the sawing rope, that they had had to be removed, so were some of her toes. Fortunaltely, her nurse felt in love with her. The girl had been burnt in a motorbike fall, and she helped her to live in her damaged body has she had to do with her own body.

Helen's husband, the hairdresser and the prison director were judged guilty of sexual offence for the help they provided to sentenced people. They were hanged naked a snowy day of February in the prison yard. They had been castrated a few days before to avoid any sexual pleasure to disturb them from their punishment.

Anna looked at them dangling between snowflake from her cell. The new chastity belt she was wearing prevent her from chasing her fear by masturbation. She knew that she had to have her clit and lips removed and her cunt sewn before she could hang like them. She never really choosed to prostitute, she did not choose to hang. However her black skin would look better between the snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment