The mood of the day.

Fell free to add some comments to help me write the stories you enjoy !

All the blog's stories are my own fantasies.

Friday, December 3, 2010

The War Eunuch

I was leading a small group of soldiers. Our purpose was to attack the opposite general, by a side back attack. We had circumvented a hill and we had engaged in a narrow passage, which emerged close to the opposite headquarters. We were near to use our bow to try killing the general when we found ourselves in front of a cavalry unit, that were watering their horses before to ride back to the battle. We changed our way, but one of them saw us, so we had no choice but to engage the battle, but the place was not at our advantage, Or course we killed lot of them before they reach us, and quickly the horses were trampling us, when I received a sword through my shoulder. I succeed in breaking it so the blade stayed in the wound. Finally the cavalry unit ride away from us, and I discovered that most of my men perished in the attack. We tried to continue our mission on, but as we were discovered, a new unit came to us. I collapsed after being hit by an arrow in the next battle.

When I wake up, I was tied on a bed.
-Your shoulder has been cured from both the sword and the arrow” said the man just by me.
-Where are we ?
-You’ve lost the battle, you’re prisoner, but the your bravery has been recognised.
-So ?
-You’ve got the care that are reserved for upper officer.
A woman came and told something to the man.
-Vassilia want to know if you’re able to walk a little, so you’ll be untied, but don’t try to escape”
The woman smiled to me. I could stand up but it was difficult.
-You’ve lost lot of your human forces she said.
I didn’t understand what it means. But Vassilia came to me and help me to walk around the tent. The man was translating what she was saying to me
-You are a powerful male. I’ll have you proceed tomorrow. It will be one more test you’ll have to pass through. You’ll be given some meat this evening.
I didn’t understood at first. And my ankles were cuffed to a big stone in the middle of the tent.

The tomorrow morning, the man helped me to stand up, and drove me to another bed. I was half sitting, and my legs were tied on each side so my thighs were spread open and my cock and balls exposed. My hands were tied on the sides of the bed.

Vassilia gave me some leaves to chew. The man left. She poured some oily liquid onto my shaft and on my balls, and began to rub that area. I was erected, but it seemed not to bother her. But when she came with a razor blade I began to shout, But she show me that she wanted to shave my crotch. I had no other choice but to let her do. She gave me more leaves and began a blowjob. As I was making too much noise she came with a piece of wood she used to gag me, and then continued the blowjob. I hoped she would came over me, but she only make me cum in her mouth.

She came back with a long wooden stick she threaded inside my cock. I began anxious and tried to show her I did not enjoyed that. By sign she reassured me. But continued to thread the stick down to the base of my shaft. Then she took a lace around it and tightened it. She insured that the lace was on the stick. I wasn’t able to move, wasn’t able to shout, but I was in great pain. When she stopped my shaft under the lace was not thicker than the stick. I was in sweat but she seems not to care saying something and putting her hand on my belly.

She let me like that for a few minutes, and came back with bowl full of glowing embers. She took a blade and pass it over the embers and pass it on the lace cutting both the lace and my shaft. She turned around the stick and draw my shaft over my belly. Then she cut the stick, so one part was in my shaft while the other one was still in my crotch. She applied a metal stick that was in the embers on the base of my cut shaft. She removed the lace and stick an no blood flow from it. Then she applied another metal bar onto my crotch. The pain made me pass out.

I wake up in the previous bed. The man was near me.
He explained that this was done to all defeated prisoners. He help me to walk outside the tent and show me carts full of cut phalli. When I asked him what I will become, he explained that I will be sold as a slave, I shouted at him that this was barbarian, he show me his crotch, I saw he was dickless. He was Vassilia’s slave. Vassilia was a doctor the army used for castration because most of the other men she castrates survived often. The man says that if I had any problem I could come and see Vassilia.

I quickly leant to use my pee hole.

A few days later a blond Arab girl came and after turning in the camp looked at me.
-“You the man fight cavalry unit?”
-Err? I suppose I am!” I replied.

And I left with her. Her master has bought me, as it was written on the metal ring at my wrist.

I was to command the security section of a harem. As a eunuch I was allowed to go both in and outside the harem. The soldier I command were not eunuchs so they were not allowed to enter the harem. Samia had been abducted, because of her hair color, but as she fought not to become one of the concubines, she get to be a female eunuch, so she was allowed to travel in and out of the harem also. She was working for the harem security too. She said we have to share the same room. Slowly, she taught me the language. As we shared the room I quickly saw that her crotch was sewn closed, as were female eunuchs

We immediately appreciated each other and one evening she asked how I felt from my castration. It was not easy because I still had desire but was unable to realize anything. It was the same for her. And we began to caress each other a few minutes some nights. Samia liked when I played with her breast, and I found it very pleasurable when she played with my scrotum and balls. It took us near six month to find a way to get an orgasm. The way was not easy and we needed hours to reach the orgasm. One day Samia show me a dilidoed belt she had got from another eunuch who was in charge of delivering such toys for the master’s wives. She insisted to ass fuck me, saying that many men like that. It was rough at first, but I must admit that I liked it. I was ashamed, but Samia explained that was normal I was no more a man, but a Eunuch, and I had to learn Eunuch ways of pleasure. She said that She liked being ass fucked also, but she didn’t said it to me as I was dickless. I also learnt to suck the wooden dick. Of course I would not have done that before loosing my shaft. I did not know if I got pleasure from the thing itself of from the shame of doing it, or if the shame came from the pleasure I get. Samia and I liked also to see the cum come through my pee hole.

One day Samia tied my hands in my back before caressing me, and lead me near the orgasm, but she stopped and showed a dilido I had to impale onto. I was ashamed, but I had no other choice. I came hard. And from then we usually tied one of us.

One night I was tied, someone came to us because there was a fight between two of the master’s wives. It was Elbaran the Eunuch that provided Samia with fuck toys. He saw me tied, and helped Samia to untie me. Samia and I separated the wives and locked each of them in Harem cell, and prepared to explain the master what happened. Elbaran helped us, as he was the only witness. Once the report was ready, Elbaran asked us what we were doing. We became red, but Samia explained. Elbaran seemed interested and ask me if I could show him my genitals as he never had seen a war Eunuch before. Little by little we finished in the nude speaking of our Eunuched genitals. Samia explained that she only sewn unlike most of female Eunuch who also looses their clitoris and lips. Elbaran explained that he lost his balls at the beginning of his puberty, so his body stayed near a child one, not a too low voice, no hair, and a small penis that was almost never hard, but he also had a very low libido. As we asked we all become aroused, and I saw him hard, His shaft was still small. I explained that my libido was the same, but very few ways of experiencing an orgasm. Elbaran asked to participate to our game that night, and finally they tied me, and I found myself sucking Elbaran small dick as Samia was caressing my balls. After we tied Samia. Elbaran would have sodomized us, but his shaft wasn’t hard and long enough for that.

Since that night Elbaran came often to participate to our games. Several times I had been obliged to let them play alone as an intense pain came from my pee hole. Elbaran was looking at my crotch with envy, and little my little was imagining he no longer had any shaft.

We were playing together when one of the master’s wives discovered us. The later morning the master asked to see us, and sent us to Vassilia again.

She explained us that she had to remove Elbaran’s shaft, Samia’s lips and clitoris and my balls. We were desolated. But she explained also, that she could try some experiment for us. So we suit that Vassillia would built us some lips to mask our pee hole, so our crotch would be like girls ones. This would take time, and during this time Samia would have her crotch free.

The time we spend at Vassillia our games were much better as Samia was no longer an Eunuch. Elbaran tried to fuck her, and lost his shaft the day after.

The days after Vassillia built us some lips were difficult, but she explained that these lips would help us avoiding the pee hole pain I had had.

After Samia was proceeded, she seemed happy, saying that she like us now. But we all knew that she was the one that lost the most of her.

Once back at our Master, We took our games again. It took us longer to orgasm. I miss Elbaran dick, but he was happy being like he was. Of course we quickly had been caught again. The master explained that was enough, that time we would be killed. But Samia wasn’t there. We learnt that she gave us to the master.

Two day later, Elbaran and I had two huge dicks to be thread in our asses. We were to be slowly impaled. The pale was big enough so we had to stand on our tiptoes. Each time we slacked the pain was unbearable.

A noose was in front of us. Samia came, and apologized. She put the noose around her neck. Then she had been hoisted slow nacked in front of us up to her tiptoes.

At noon, Samia was still fighting to breathe and Elabaran who was fat, had put his heel on the soil. Blood was running down his pale. I was on my toes, but near from exhausted.
At night fall, Samia was dead, and Elbaran was still breathing but was slowly collapsing on the pal, He was near his death. I had accepted the pain of putting my heel on the soil; I had still long hours of pain before being delivered by my death. I must say I appreciated my sexual life as a war eunuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment